I got nominated by Not According to Plan for a Liebster award, and my questions and answers are below. Thank you for thinking of me!
1. Why did you start blogging?
It was a free, guaranteed way I could publish my stuff.
2. What is your greatest inspiration in life and/or in writing?
God’s love, mercy, and greatness.
3. Share something that didn’t turn out at all according to plan.
I literally believed I would never get married or have kids; surprise!
4. What do you do when you are afraid of trying something new?
As long as I know it won’t kill me, jump in!
5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Biscuits and gravy. 😉
6. What is your favorite love song?
KC and JoJo “All My Life”. (Showing my age!)
7. Who is your favorite author?
Read a lot of nonfiction now, but for fiction probably J.R.R. Tolkien. Oh, and Jeannette Oake.
8. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year and why?
“Fervent” by Priscilla Shirer, working to get my focus back on Christ with it.
9. Where are you from?
Born in Minnesota, lived in Illinois from 4-15 years of age, and in North Carolina from 15-40 years old(now).
10. What do you want to be remembered for?
Loving the people in my life.